“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

-Maya Angelou

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Paige's Favorite Things

You get a car! You get a car! You get a car! Ok, not really but there's nothing wrong with practicing for when Harpo calls me and asks me to take over for Oprah. A girl can only dream. I should probably stop yelling "Please welcome, Paige Te-eng!" everytime I get home from work. It is getting in the way of a serious reality check. In the mean time, here are a few of my favorite things for this Christmas. (Dear vendors, if you happen to stumble across my blog and want to send me all of these things I will make sure they get into deserving hands...MINE!)

Let's start with the best gift but least likely to get.
The Trinity Cartier Ring.

Every girl needs a veggie tray
Love me some Stella!

My subscription expired. Perfect timing.

The sweet giver of life

Don't judge me. I'm just curious about these crazy things. Everyone is wearing them now. Gimmick or Greatness?

The other man in my life...Michael.

Genius! The Michael Kors wallet/I Phone holder.

Just cute

Best lipstick of all time! Modesty lipstick and Glam VI gloss

This still doesn't replace my birdcage earring holder from Spice (it still hurts too bad to talk about) but this isn't bad

Jealous of the wedding gift I got Jenna. Now I want one!

In need of a blanket that doesn't shed! I would prefer initials aTp but I'm so cold I'll take the CME one.

Oh Uggs. You had me at Sheepskin lining.


Have a Merry Christmas everyone! Happy shopping! You're going to Au-stral-ia! Ok, sorry. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment