“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

-Maya Angelou

Sunday, February 27, 2011

This week on "The Husband"

If you know me at all, you know I l-o-v-e LOVE "The Bachelor". Stacey and I get together and watch it every Monday and the boys usually tune in with us (even though they say they're just eating dinner and hanging out. They secretly love it!) Austin always adds his two cents in on the drama and his favorite thing to do is call everybody by their first name and last initial like they do on the show. Random I know. I'm sure us watching it is ruining brain cells but it is such a guilty pleasure.

This weekend, Austin planned a fun date for Saturday. I had Saturday School but before I left he told me to go look on our door step. There was my "date card". Hilarious! It read just like a Bachelor date card with a cheesy mystery message about what we'll be doing that day. Ha! So fun!


After school got out, I got dressed and he surprised me by heading to an authentic family run Italian market called Jimmy's. You must try it! We grabbed the best sandwich I've ever had and he had a picnic basket all set up. We took our basket and sandwiches to the Dallas Arboretum and enjoyed the gorgeous day. After having Jimmy's, wine, and girl scout cookies on the lawn of the amphitheater, we went shopping at Northpark and then had dinner at Blue Fish. It was one of the best days!






In the end, I got "the rose". Or in this case, the roses. Honestly, the most fun and funniest dates I've been on in a long time! Thanks Husband Austin. You give Bachelor Brad a serious run for his money!

2 comments:

  1. that is just so cute! i am obsessed with the bachelor as well. i can't stop watching!!!!

    ReplyDelete