“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

-Maya Angelou

Monday, January 31, 2011

Bachelor Blog

I would normally leave this kind of thing to my resident Bachelor blogging friend Jenna, but this is just a must. I feel like it is my moral responsibility to bring this to everyone's attention. I have great news! My reality TV husband, Cape Cod Chris, from The Ali Bachelorette or as I like to refer to it as, "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", is now happily in love with my other fav Bachelor contestant Peyton. Oh happy day! If I had to pick anyone for him, I guess Peyton is the ideal choice. Good thing Texas doesn't recognize polygamy because if they did...oh boy! (Don't worry blog readers. Austin knows all about this. I think he might be relieved that Chris is no longer available.) Congrats to the happy couple, for now. I'm sure they'll break up due to her disgust for burping and his love of rainbows. RIP Mama Cape Cod.

1 comment:

  1. This warms my heart. They are perfect together! Nice scoop Paige!

    ReplyDelete