“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

-Maya Angelou

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Things We Do for Peanut Butter

While I was at bible study on Tuesday, Austin decided to make himself PB & J. The peanut butter fell out of our cabinet and he dove to get it and cut his face on the corner of the cabinet. He later realized our peanut butter is in a plastic tub not glass so he was a little mad that he risked that for nothing. What can I say, the guy loves PB. I honestly think he was just so jealous of my super awesome stitches and scar, he just HAD to have one for himself. I mean, the wife can't get all the attention around here. :)

The funny thing is while we were in the ER room, Austin's back was hurting so he sat in the regular chair and I sat on the guerny. When the doctor came in, he was so confused. Do I help the girl on the guerny with the broken arm or the dude in the corner with a bloody face? The Tengs are a HOT MESS!!! We just need to restrict ourselves to our house until our luck gets a little better. I think the peanut butter sandwich is a bit of foreshadowing for our future meals since we are now poor from all the ER visits...3 in 30 days. That's a record!




No comments:

Post a Comment