“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

-Maya Angelou

Monday, February 7, 2011

Mission Accomplished

Look who accomplished a New Year's resolution and it's only February... ME! I am so glad that I can check this off my list this year. I learned so much at my class but hope that I never have to use what I learned. I truly think that everyone should be certified. I feel so much more confident in case of a bad situation plus hello, look at the picture. Wouldn't you trust your life in these hands?



My awesome and funny instructor, Nurse Jarboe



Ok, maybe we shouldn't be the first people you call for help.

I'm on a roll. On to my next New Year's resolution...better posture! I just wish there was a class. I need some accountability. Maybe I'll sign up for an Emily Post's etiquette and posture class. Wish they had that at Las Colinas CC like cotillion circa 1994. Shout out Dick Chaplin!

No comments:

Post a Comment